Yoga has been a part of my life for 20 years. I have been teaching yoga for the last 10 years. Because of my yoga practice, I feel better equipped to deal with the challenges of my everyday life, including being a Mom. Yoga isn't about touching your toes. For me, Yoga is the space between our thoughts and our actions. Yoga is that tiny moment that whispers 'take a deep breath', when all you really want to do is scream. Yoga reminds me to let go of expectations and enjoy the journey as it is. I'm sharing my yoga with you here to introduce to you the 'yogic' way of thinking and being. In the yoga world, there is no right or wrong, there is simply different ways to learn and grow. Below is my yoga workshop, training and class schedules. I'm open for private sessions in person and on-line as well.
Upcoming Workshops 2019
- Sunday July 21 1-4pm Learn to Teach Kids Yoga @Soul Shine Yoga in San Elijo Calif.
- Saturday July 28 12:30-1:30 Donation Based Class To Benefit Kids with Autism @Higher Ground Hot Yoga in Layton, Ut.
- Saturday July 28 2-3:30pm Mindful Yoga Using Props @Higher Ground Hot Yoga in Layton Ut.
Upcoming Trainings 2019
- Friday Aug 23- Sunday Aug 25 25-Hour Chakra Training @Almaden Yoga in San Jose, Calif.
Current Class Schedule 2019
- Friday 6-7pm Vinyasa @Equinox La Costa
- Sunday 9-10am Deep Stretch @Pacific Motion Dance
- Sunday 11:30am-12pm Best Stretch Ever @Equinox La Costa